Hi all,

I'm currently trying to backport a fix for the HANA JDBC plugin to branch 23.x
(https://github.com/geotools/geotools/pull/3096). However, the Windows GitHub
CI build is failing with the following error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin:2.4:install (default-install) on
project xmlcodegen: Failed to install metadata
org.geotools.maven/maven-metadata.xml: Error updating group repository
metadata: in epilog non whitespace content is not allowed but got s (position:
END_TAG seen ...</metadata>\ns... @11:2) -> [Help 1]

Is that a known issue? Mac OS CI and Travis CI builds are fine, and I can't
imagine that my change could break anything in project xmlcodegen.

Thanks and best regards,
Stefan