When cutting main over to 28-SNAPSHOT a number of unsupported modules
broke as they continued to depend on gt-geojsondatastore; I was able to fix
everything except the gt-ogcapi client by referencing the new modules. For
the timbering I have isolated gt-ogcapi into its own profile (not sure why
this was not done perviously, is anything downstream depending on gt-ogcapi
client?)

See
https://github.com/geotools/geotools/commit/78b83cdbb299f25d5f0dde8a1522357a94f2f737