There are a number of ways to model locations changing in time. Do you have
a series of time stamped records each Ruth’s location? If so the existing
temporal support should be fine?

Or do you have a spatial temporal reference burst as some kind of XYZM
geometry with M being some kind of timestamp? If so you probably have
functions to work with your type?

Have a look at PostGISDialect for type mapping; you can make something
similar for MobilityDB?

Jody