Hi Jerry,

I have updated that page with a more recent example of how to build a
graph from features on geotools 2.3.x and above.

Note, i realized that there was a big that has been fixed on trunk,
which i just back ported to 2.3.x. You can get around it though by using
lineStringGen.getGraph() instead of featureGen.getGraph().

If you are working from sources though just update and the example
should be just fine.

Let me know how it works for you.

-Justin

Swan Jerry wrote:
> Given a FeatureCollection, I'd like to build an (undirected) graph
> directly corresponding to its feature geometry, i.e. having a node for
> each point.
>
> Would someone kindly recommend the simplest graph building strategy for
> this?
>
> In particular, the example at
> http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Graphs doesn't appear to be
> current - AFAIK there's no org.geotools.graph.build.LineGraphBuilder in
> GT2.3.0 (whearas there are of course
> org.geotools.graph.build.line.BasicLineGraphBuilder etc).
>
> Thanks once more,
>
> Jerry.

> may still contain software viruses, which could damage your computer system:

Justin Deoliveira
The Open Planning Project
[EMAIL PROTECTED]