Hi Ian,

Were you creating the geoapi filters using the FilterFactory? I believe
you are correct in that that interface has a dependency on geoapi
geometry. However the FilterFactory2 interface is an extension which
allows you to create filters without geoapi geometries.

I realize that isn;t exactly intuitive. We should really clean that up
before our 2.4 release...

-Justin

--
Justin Deoliveira