I see... yeah that makes sense. So it appears that the XSD library just
will not work properly with the oracle xml parser that is being found. I
will have to look into if it is possible to force xsd to use a
particular sax implementation for parsing.

Can you supply your patch for TransformerBase... that might provide a
good place to start.

Thanks,

-Justin