Hi,

There is no kml datastore no. But on Geotools trunk there is an
experimental parser for kml. However, the same classes that do parsing
can do encoding, but that functionality is not implemented.

The xml framework i speak of is complex, and has a learning curve so if
you have some time to do some development, it might be worth it. If you
want something quick and dirty you are probably just better off
implementing your own, and wrapping it up in a datastore.

If you are indeed interested, i would be happy to point you to code /
documentation.

-Justin

--
Justin Deoliveira