Am Sonntag 08 November 2009 17:28:15 schrieb dadar:
> I want to ask something. can we labelling features not using
> ff.property(labelField)??
> i want to add another string to labelling the features. how can I do it?
if you want to use a fixed string, use ff.literal("here!")

--
wiki² - Softwareentwicklung
Stefan Krüger

email   krue...@wikisquare.de
mobile  0151 50543949
webpage wikisquare.de
skype   alfonx

reclaim your net - http://tor.eff.org
enforce privacy - http://www.pgpi.org
pgp key id: 51B576FD - http://pgp.mit.edu

Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is
retained for a period of six months.