2010/6/16 Jan Torben Heuer <jan_key67...@jtheuer.de>

> Oleg Demchenko wrote:
>
> > Data is given from a Denmark OSM highway shapefile downloaded from public
> > CloudsMade server. In order to optimize process I'm selecting from
> > database
>
> If you use the OSM data, why don't you download their nodes and ways
> directly instead of using the generated shapefile and try to reconstruct
> the
> graph based on intersections? You'll end up as Geisterfahrer on the
> Autobahn
> ;-)

Thank for your reply Jan.
Yes, I'm guite new on GeoTools and OSM data formats Autobahn :-))
Sorry,  in advance for my next questions.

Well, there are <RegionName>.osm.bz2 and <RegionName>.highway.bz2 available
for each region/country on CloudsMade.
I've loaded it to my postGIS DB wiith osm2pgsql Utility. File *
planet_osm_roads* was created. Does this file (field waygeometry) contains
in MultiLineString nodes and ways you've mentioned in you post above?

> Jan
> --
> >From address is valid until 01.06.2011

All the best