Wanted to take a moment to ask for help beyond what is included in the
release announcement above:

   - Please make plans to try out the library next week
   - It is easier for everyone involved (including yourself) to try out new
   features, and catch any issues you have upgrading before 16.0 goes out.

Thank you!

--
Jody Garnett