On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 at 18:30, Jonas Schrottenbaum via GeoTools-GT2-Users <
geotools-gt2-users@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Hello, how can i transform a WMSLayer, or Layer from a WMS into a
> different CRS?
> I read how to transform JTS Geometries and how to transform GridCoverages,
> but could not find any information on how to do this with WMSLayers.

You shouldn't need to do anything to transform the layers, once you change
the map/viewport crs the layer will automatically change to the new SRS.
I've just done a quick test and that URL seems to display in all of the
supported CRS and a few that are not on that list (3875)

Ian

> --
Ian Turton