From: gep-ed@googlegroups.com<mailto:gep-ed@googlegroups.com>
[mailto:gep-ed@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ken Conca
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2016 4:50 PM
To: gep-ed@googlegroups.com<mailto:gep-ed@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [gep-ed] looking for good political material from Reagan and GW Bush
eras

Gep-ed: I would welcome suggestions on good, politically focused environmental
histories of Reagan's first term and GW Bush's first term, for obvious reasons.
Please reply directly to me at co...@american.edu<mailto:co...@american.edu>
and I will share a list back to the full group. Many of our students are trying
to figure out what this means, for the planet and their own life and career
choices, and it would be great to give them some historical context. I need it,
too. Thanks....Ken Conca