Hi Everyone, I guess I was wrong about the free access - I you would like a
copy, I will send you a pdf.
Thanks,
Peter

From: Peter Jacques
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 8:01 AM
To: gep-ed@googlegroups.com; a...@listserv.ursinus.edu
Subject: Invisible regime governing the oceans

Hi All, apologies for cross posting, but I wanted to let you all know that
Rafaella Lobo (a former grad student of mine) and I have just published an
article analyzing the State of the World's Fisheries reports, and we believe we
have evidence for an invisible (non-codified anyway) regime that is governing
the World Ocean--- and Marine Policy  is making it free to download until March.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0308597X16302111

Glad to field any questions,
Peter

PETER J. JACQUES, PH.D.
Professor of Political Science
University of Central Florida

MANAGING EXECUTIVE EDITOR,
[Journal of Environmental Studies and
Sciences]<http://www.springer.com/environment/journal/13412>
JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES AND SCIENCES
BOOK: SUSTAINABILITY: THE
BASICS<https://www.routledge.com/products/9780415608480>