Dear Colleagues,

In light of the Volkswagen scandal two years ago and recent revelations that
"dieselgate" was the product of a secret cartel far beyond Volkswagen, there
might perhaps be renewed interest in our 2014 article about the very
complicated making and implementation of EU legislation to reduce carbon
emissions (not NOx) from passenger cars. This article, published in Review of
Policy Research, is available here (subscribers only):

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ropr.12100/full

Just send me an email if you would like a PDF of the article.

If you rather would like to read the new report about "dieselgate", see Der
Spiegel (German, paywall) - also picked up by a number of English-language news
media:

https://magazin.spiegel.de/SP/2017/30/152270400/index.html

All best,

Lars H. Gulbrandsen, PhD