Dear Colleagues,

We hope this finds you all well! The Nominations Committee of the ISA
Environmental Studies Section (ESS) invites nominations for a number of Section
Offices.

These include:

  *
Executive Committee (6 members, rolling 2-year terms): 3 vacancies
  *
Nominations Committee (4 members, rolling 2-year terms): 2 vacancies
  *
Sprout Committee Members (5 members, rolling 2-year terms): 2 vacancies
  *
Global Environmental Politics Representative (1 member, 3 year term): 1 vacancy
  *
Outreach Committee (4 members, rolling 2-year terms): 4 vacancies

Guidelines:

Self-nominations are welcome. If you choose to nominate a colleague, please
ensure that the person you are nominating is willing to stand for election.
Please note, as well, that all those standing for election must be members of
the ESS. If you aren’t sure whether you are a member of ESS, you can check your
membership status on your ISA website account.

For the ballot, we will require a short biographical sketch (100-150 words).
When self-nominating, please send this to us directly. For colleagues whom you
nominate, please provide us with her/his professional affiliation and full
contact information -- nominated colleagues will be contacted by the committee
to request short biographical sketches.

Please send nominations to any of the current members of the Nominations
Committee by Friday March 2nd, 2018. We will hold online pre-ISA voting between
March 12th and April 2nd, and in-person voting at the ISA ESS meeting during
the conference in San Francisco.

This year's Nomination Committee members are:

  *
Deborah Barros Leal Farias (2018)
deborahbarrosl...@gmail.com<mailto:deborahbarrosl...@gmail.com>
  *