Hi Michelle,

Land grant institutions (Colorado State) Extension programs all need to be
driven by needs identified by stakeholders, advisory committees and boards. I
would contact your Cooperative Extension administration for their directors of
their Environment or Agriculture Program and ask them for the guidance they
have on advisory committees.

There are very good resources on county Extension boards from Cornell:
http://www2.cce.cornell.edu/board/Pages/default.aspx

Kind Regards,

Allison

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allison Morrill Chatrchyan, Ph.D.
Director, Cornell Institute for Climate Smart
Solutions<http://climateinstitute.cals.cornell.edu/>
Sr. Research Associate, Depts. Development
Sociology<https://devsoc.cals.cornell.edu/people/allison-chatrchyan> and Earth
& Atmospheric Sciences
Faculty Fellow, Atkinson Center for a Sustainable Future
Cornell Climate Smart Farming Program<http://climatesmartfarming.org/>
Cornell University, 103 Rice Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853
Tel: 607.254.8808, Fax: 607.255.3075
Email: amc...@cornell.edu

Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.    - Howard Thurman