From: Seth Murray <dsethmur...@gmail.com<mailto:dsethmur...@gmail.com>>
Date: Sun, Sep 16, 2018 at 5:40 PM
Subject: [EANTH-L] 2019 Building Future Faculty Program at North Carolina State
Univ. - Nov. 7 deadline
To: <eant...@listserv.uga.edu<mailto:eant...@listserv.uga.edu>>

The 2019 Building Future Faculty (BFF) program will be offered by NC State
University on Wednesday, April 3, 2019 - Friday, April 5, 2019. This
all-expenses paid workshop is designed for diverse graduate students and
post-doctoral students who are preparing for a career as a faculty member.

Workshop topics include information regarding what to expect as a faculty
member, a discussion of the wealth of resources available to faculty for
teaching, and expectations of productivity for faculty engaged in research.
During the workshop, participants will spend time with current faculty and
department chairs in their discipline discussing effective strategies to
prepare for an academic career, and the realities of life as a faculty member,
as well as receiving personal tips and feedback. This program aims to increase
faculty diversity and inclusion and to create a faculty that mirrors the
increasingly diversified student population.

For the application for the 2019 Building Future Faculty program and more
information about the program, please visit the Building Future Faculty website

https://oied.ncsu.edu/divweb/building-future-faculty-program/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__oied.ncsu.edu_divweb_building-2Dfuture-2Dfaculty-2Dprogram_&d=DwMFaQ&c=7ypwAowFJ8v-mw8AB-SdSueVQgSDL4HiiSaLK01W8HA&r=TQW3RQZbVU-autUc8npwKXotpWy2NfwoKSwWL5NZYrc&m=KtIZqY3H5KKflqOwmWLucLvMIyaPiYdc8vQuoxfZ3I0&s=0nFk0MAjG3_sNSvSVK0lcb3tuSZfyXKDD4lysbh6sh4&e=>.
 Applications are due by Wednesday, November 7, 2018 at 11:55 pm EST.

--
Seth Murray, Ph.D.<http://go.ncsu.edu/sethmurray>
Director, Program in International

************** This is an official listserv of the Anthropology & Environment
Society of the American Anthropological Association.

It is restricted to posting announcements and news items related to ecological
and environmental anthropology only. Responses to or comments on announcements
and news are not allowed.

For open discussion on topics related to ecological and environmental
anthropology, please subscribe to our discussion list:
eanthdiscus...@lists.ufl.edu<mailto:eanthdiscus...@lists.ufl.edu>

To unsubscribe from this listserv, send an email to
lists...@listserv.uga.edu<mailto:lists...@listserv.uga.edu> with SIGNOFF
EANTH-L in the body of the message.

For more information visit our website at http://www.eanth.org