All,

I am working on a piece that is going to focus on questions related to
institutional/treaty design and the determinants of compliance and
effectiveness.  I would very much appreciate anyone sending along recent
pieces they have written or know of related to these topics, as soon as
possible.  I will collect and forward the responses. Please don't be shy
about sending your own work as well as that of others.

Although the focus is on the theory side, sending on top empirical work that
provides good lit reviews would also be appreciated.

Keeping the focus on pieces written since 2010 or  so would be particularly
appreciated - I know much of the older stuff but have not updated recently.

Thanks very much,

Ron

Ronald Mitchell, Professor

Department of Political Science and Program in Environmental Studies

University of Oregon, Eugene OR 97403-1284

rmitc...@uoregon.edu <mailto:rmitc...@uoregon.edu>

http://rmitchel.uoregon.edu/

IEA Database Director:  <http://iea.uoregon.edu/> http://iea.uoregon.edu/