Hi gep-eders,

Just a reminder of a resource some of your students might find helpful:
GEP-guide.net. <http://gep-guide.net/>

As some of you might recall, I’ve been building this info nexus website
(formerly named ieinfo.net <http://ieinfo.net/>) mostly as a resource for my
students—but also as an informal way of tracking the growth and development of
our field.

For those of you who may have visited before and found some scrambled text,
since last year I have learned all about “web safe fonts,” pull-down menus, and
a number of other tricks that do marvels in making websites actually work. It’s
still nothing more than a spruced up set of links, but organized in a way that
someone might find helpful. I should note that while I have had some student
assistance with individual pages, this is a one old-dog-new-trick show...so
many pages are pretty sparse. But again, the general outline might be helpful
is allowing students to see the depth and breadth (& converse) of global
environmental politics.

As always, I welcome suggestions/critiques/additions/edits/off-topic-rants/etc.
Please forward to me at charles.ches...@gmail.com
<mailto:charles.ches...@gmail.com>.

Hope you are all having a great start to the semester,

Charlie Chester
GEP-guide.net <http://gep-guide.net/> • BCI <http://batcon.org/> • Y2Y
<http://y2y.net/> • Brandeis <http://www.brandeis.edu/programs/environmental/>
• Fletcher <https://sites.tufts.edu/cierp/>