Dear colleagues,

We would like to invite you to participate in a new webinar on environmental
politics and governance, called EPG Online. Building on the success of the
annual EPG conference (https://depts.washington.edu/envirpol/?page_id=1542),
EPG Online will be an online seminar series dedicated to showcasing the latest
research on the political, institutional, and societal dimensions of
environmental challenges from a variety of disciplines.

It remains unlikely that there will be a return to the usual speaker series and
conferences this year. Thus, we hope that EPG Online can serve as a great
meeting place for those interested in environmental politics and governance to
share cutting edge research and keep in touch with and meet colleagues
virtually.

If you are interested in presenting a paper this year, please complete this
form and upload your paper here: https://forms.gle/LstSAzg4ZV7xFvLH8
All submissions received before 24th August will receive full consideration for
presentation this year.

If you simply wish to attend you can sign up to our mailing list here:
https://forms.gle/Xxbckc3DYu2EefE67

Submissions from researchers at all career stages are welcome. We are committed
to fostering diversity within the field of environmental politics and
governance, and so particularly welcome submissions by individuals from
under-represented groups and locations.

Please circulate widely to other people who are interested in environmental
politics and governance! You can also follow us on twitter @OnlineEpg

Wishing you well in these tough times and hope to see you soon, even if
virtually.

Liam

Liam F. Beiser-McGrath
Organiser, EPG Online