Dear GEP-ED colleagues,

The website for the European Research Council-funded, five-year research
project PROBLEMSHIFTING is now live. We investigate the complex dynamics of
'problem shifting' between international environmental treaty regimes. Please
bookmark problemshifting.org<http://problemshifting.org/> and follow us on
Twitter @PROBLEMSHIFTING<https://twitter.com/PROBLEMSHIFTING> for latest
updates.

The two PhD and one postdoc positions I advertised earlier are open for
application for another 2-3 weeks until 6 and 13 June, respectively. The three
researchers (all fully employed) will join me and amazing
colleagues<https://problemshifting.org/team/> to form the core research team
based at Utrecht University in the Netherlands. More information about the
vacancies can be found at the links below.

PhD positions:
https://www.uu.nl/en/organisation/working-at-utrecht-university/jobs/two-phd-positions-in-global-environmental-governance-at-utrecht-university-10-fte

Postdoc position:
https://www.uu.nl/en/organisation/working-at-utrecht-university/jobs/postdoc-position-in-global-environmental-governance-at-utrecht-university-10-fte

Please kindly share this information with the Master and PhD programme
coordinators in your department, or anyone else who might be interested.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best wishes,
Rak

RAKHYUN E. KIM BSc MSc MEnvLaw PhD
Assistant Professor of Global Environmental Governance | Copernicus Institute
of Sustainable Development | Utrecht University
Principal Investigator | Research Programme on Problem-Shifting between
International Environmental Treaty Regimes<https://problemshifting.org> |
European Research Council Starting Grant (No.
949252<https://cordis.europa.eu/project/id/949252>)
Personal Website<https://www.uu.nl/staff/RKim> | Email<mailto:r....@uu.nl> |
Address<https://www.uu.nl/staff/RKim/Contact> |
Twitter<https://twitter.com/RakhyunKim> |