Title: 9th International Wildlife Law Conference: Call for speakers

The 9th International Wildlife Law Conference, coordinated by the Wildlife Committee of the International Law Association-American Branch, will take place at Tulane Universitys Law School on November 4-5, 2005. Anyone who wishes to be placed on the mailing list to receive the snail mail version of the program should contact me. Also, we are still seeking proposals for presentations for the following panels:

1.      The Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species;
2.      The Convention on Migratory Species
3.      Caribbean wildlife conservation instruments;
4.      Antarctic wildlife conservation instruments

The Journal of International Wildlife Law & Policy will also publish a special symposium issue with slected papers that grow out of the conference.

I hope that many of you can join us at Tulane. This year's conference will include a sumptuous Louisiana-style feast on Friday night, including a jazz band, and a swamp tour near New Orleans. cheers, wil burns

William C.G. Burns, Co-Chair
American Society of International Law - International Environmental Law Group
1702 Arlington Blvd.
El Cerrito, CA 94530 USA
Ph:  650.281.9126 Fax: 801.838.8710
http://www.internationalwildlifelaw.org