Hello all,

I recently served as the Guest Editor for a special issue of the International Journal of Global Environmental Issues (Volume 5:1/2) that focused on operationalizing the precautionary principle in the context of national environmental legislation or international environmental regimes. If anyone on the list is interested in obtaining a PDF of the issue (warning: it’s a 2.0 MB file, so it won’t likely make it through if you’re using Yahoo, Hotmail or other services of this nature), please contact me and I’ll send you it via email. At some point, the issue will be posted on the Precautionary Principle Project website (www.institute.redlands.edu/P3) also. Cheers, wil

Wil Burns

Assistant Professor, Department of Environmental Studies

University of Redlands

1200 E. Colton Avenue

Duke Hall,  Room 207

Redlands, CA  92373

Phone: 909.793.2121 x 4169

Fax:      909.748.6344

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.