Yet another climate opportunity! Wil

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 6:07 AM
To: Climate Change Info Mailing List
Subject: Vacancy announcement: Climate Change Analyst, OECD Headquarters, Paris

For your information, the following vacancy announcement is available online, with an application deadline of 1 December. Applications can be submitted only online via the following web site:

"ONE-YEAR PROJECT POST, with possible extension depending on the availability of grant funding.

We are looking for a climate change analyst in the Global and Structural Policies Division of the OECD ENVIRONMENT DIRECTORATE. S/he will be part of a team, working in conjunction with the International Energy Agency (IEA), to provide support to the Annex I Expert Group. The Annex I Expert Group is a group of government delegates and experts from Annex I Parties under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC). It was established in 1994 to address analytical issues related to the UNFCCC, and, more specifically, issues related to the commitments of Annex I Parties under the Convention"

More information on qualifications and requirements by clicking on the above hyperlink.

---
You are currently subscribed to climate-l as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Subscribe to Linkages Update to receive our fortnightly, html-newsletter on what's new in the international environment and sustainable development arena: http://www.iisd.ca/email/subscribe.htm
- Archives of Climate-L and Climate-L News are available online at: http://www.iisd.ca/email/climate-L.htm
- Archives of Water-L and Water-L News are available online at: http://www.iisd.ca/email/water-L.htm