Visiting Professorship: MIIS

The International Environmental Policy Program of the Monterey Institute of International Studies, a professional school in Monterey, California seeks a visiting professor for the 2006-2007 academic year. The class load will be five courses for Masters-level students, and while all areas of focus within International Environmental Policy will be considered, the program is particularly interested in applicants with the following areas of expertise:

Ü      International energy policy

Ü      Chinese/Asian environmental policy

Ü      Water law and policy

Applicants should submit a cover letter, CV, including at least three references, and a writing sample. While the call for applications will continue until we have filled the position, it is recommended that applicants submit their materials by January 30. Application materials may be sent to my attention, and I am also available to answer any questions about the position or MIIS either via email or phone (650.281.9126). Please help us distribute this announcement to other relevant lists or prospective candidates.

Thanks, wil

Wil Burns

Associate Professor

International Environmental Policy Program

Monterey Institute of International Studies

460 Pierce Street

Monterey, CA.  93940-2659 USA

831.647.7104 (Phone)

831.647.4199 (Fax)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.miis.edu/gsips-progs-maiep.html

In the end we will conserve only what we love;

we will love only what we understand; and

we will understand only what we are taught.

                                              Baba Dioum