Dear Colleagues,

I have attached an ad for a new position in environmental policy at
NYU, joint between the Wagner School and the new university-wide
program in Environmental Studies.  I want to emphasize that we are
looking for someone who is excited about working in an environmental
studies program, and can creatively and productively work with a broad
range of people from the sciences to the humanities in developing a
new program.   My colleague, Rogan Kersh, from Wagner will be at the
Political Science meetings this weekend and is interested in meeting
with possible candidates. People should also feel free to contact me.
I would be grateful for your help in circulating this ad widely.

Many thanks,

Dale

**********************
Dale Jamieson
Professor of Environmental Studies and Philosophy
Affiliated Professor of Law
New York University
http://www.esig.ucar.edu/HP_dale.html

Contact information:
Steinhardt School, HMSS
246 Greene Street, Suite 300
New York NY 10003-6677
212-998-5429 (voice) 212-995-4832 (fax)

"The history of the United States shall be taught as genuine history
and shall not follow the revisionist or postmodernist viewpoints of
relative truth."--Florida Education Omnibus Bill, signed into law by
Governor Jeb Bush, June 1, 2006