In this context, I might add, that for members of the list who work on
oceans issues on a regular basis, the Atlas will send you a monthly update
via email, quite helpful. wil

Dear Lyuba,

This isn't a "one stop" source, but I'd highly recommend assigning some
things from the UN Atlas of the Ocean, probably the most comprehensive, and
contemporaneous, source for ocean information:
http://www.oceansatlas.org/index.jsp. I'd also recommend the work of Boris
Worm and Daniel Pauley on the state of fisheries; they've both published
important reports in Nature and Science in the past few years in this
context. wil

Dr. Wil Burns
Senior Fellow, International Environmental Law
Santa Clara University School of Law
500 El Camino Real, Loyola 101
Santa Clara, CA 95053 USA
Phone: 408.551.3000 x6139