Further to my note yesterday, there is also some excellent opportunities to
participate in NCEP's activities; see below. For members of the list with a
focus on multidisciplinary pedagogy (and I know that's a lot of you), this
is a great opportunity to both hone skills and contribute to the development
of important teaching materials. And I wasn't even remunerated for that
endorsement! wil

Dr. Wil Burns

Senior Fellow, International Environmental Law

Santa Clara University School of Law

500 El Camino Real, Loyola 101

Santa Clara, CA 95053 USA

Phone: 408.551.3000 x6139