Dear all,

Speaking of comparative GEP, I'm working on a paper that compares the
legislative initiatives currently being pursued by the US, EU, Australia
and New Zealand that attempt to establish emissions trading systems at
the domestic level.  I am especially interested in allocation issues
within and across different economic sectors.  I've been able to glean
much of what I need from internet sources but it'd be helpful if I could
communicate directly with one or more individuals in the know that
follow legislative developments closely in each of the above cases.

I would welcome any suggestions along with contact info.

Thanks in advance,

Frank

Frank Alcock

Associate Professor of Political Science

Director of Environmental Studies

New College of Florida

5800 Bay Shore Road

Sarasota, FL 34243