That is what I understood as well but I'm still a little unclear why they
weren't included in the final accord. I've heard some talk about objections
from China but would appreciate any insights. I've been asked to speak to the
local UN chapter next week and am trying to piece together the story of what
happened.

Thanks,
Michele
-----------------------
Michele Betsill
Associate Professor
Clark B350
Department of Political Science
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523
970.491.5270
m.bets...@colostate.edu<mailto:m.bets...@colostate.edu>

Founder and Co-Leader, Environmental Governance Working Group
http://egwg.colostate.edu