On 23 Mar 2011, at 15:09, ZULU wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Holger Rabbach" <hrabb...@fablemail.com>

It turns up on the website here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00fq0p3/Adam_Curtis_A_is_for_Atom_from_Pandoras_Box_series/

But that probably won't help.  I got it to download, but only by making a
couple of small modifications to get_iplayer.  Basically, get_iplayer doesn't
understand the "Clip" resource type in the RDF file describing the programme.
A bug with > 2038 dates crops up as well.  I'll test it a few more times and
then post my changes, though this probably isn't a generally useful feature.