On 13/09/2011 22:08, richard_get_iplayer wrote:
mean that I won't be able to use get_iplayer on Ubuntu if I upgrade to
Natty+?

You should be OK. The package still includes an "ffmpeg" binary, which is what get_iplayer needs. The Natty repo has version 0.6.2 built from the libav source tree, but 0.6.2 which was tagged shortly after the fork, so the 0.6.2-tagged code is virtually (if not completely) identical in both source trees. If you're upgrading from Maverick, I think you'll be moving from ffmpeg 0.6, so you shouldn't see much difference, if any.