----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter S Kirk" <peter.k...@isauk.biz>
To: <get_iplayer@lists.infradead.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2014 9:27 PM
Subject: Re: PVR "unwanted features"

On 4 Nov 2014 at 21:01, Don Grunbaum Don Grunbaum <d...@grunbaum.co.uk>
wrote:

First, DP's fix for the past weekend's two Formula 1 programmes
doesn't seem to have worked for me (Windows XP and 7). The Radio 5
live programmes show in the cache, but not the TV.

imho a few PVR cache problems are inevitable after such a huge change and with more to come when nitro goes live are not significant. After all, the
add quick url works for any missing programme and if one knows it is
missing the iPlayer page with url is probably already open.

I don't disagree, hence my "as and when" comment at the end, but if there are any inherent problems (not surprising given the impressively rapid solution offered) then I think they should be known by any interested parties.

Don