On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 08:20:31PM -0000, Peter S Kirk wrote:
> On 18 Nov 2014 at 18:46, George Eycott George Eycott <geo...@eycott.co.uk>
> wrote:
> > 2Mb/s download, yep we get that OK until the schoolbus pulls up in the
> > village in the afternoon then 10 minutes later everything slows to a crawl.
> > We are lucky to get 100Kb/s upload speed at any time, often it would
> > actually be quicker to use a dial up connection! Apparently our exchange is
> > known to be in congestion but nothing is planned to be done about it
> Do you have a strong signal from any of the mobile networks? Plenty of
> 3G/4G unlimited packages available, some from the newtworks and some from
> MVNOs

Pointers to any of those that really are unlimited and not just
unlimited* would be most welcome.

* unlimited up to N gigabytes per month; no tethering; SIM must be in a
  15 year old nokia that does gprs if you're lucky; only available in
  Worthing.

  engineer: n. one who, regardless of how much effort he puts in
    to a job, will never satisfy either the suits or the scientists