From: RS Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 4:11 PM

Thanks for that, but I must be doing something wrong. The .pl file says it has 9504 lines, but I can only see 6174. The last line I can see is
if ( $mattribs->{kind} =~ 'audio' ) {
which even with my limited knowledge of Perl does not look like the end of a script. My saved file size is 230,008 bytes, but the .pl file extracted by the Windows installer is 353,323 bytes.

I think I have found the answer. If I click Find File and then click get_iplayer I get a script which looks complete and has the right number of lines. The file size is still slightly different, but it is a lot closer.