Whatever your politics or personal standards on decency, lies are lies.
Wikipedia banned citations to Daily Mail for good reasons.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/feb/08/wikipedia-bans-daily-mail-as-unreliable-source-for-website

"The editors described the arguments for a ban as 'centred on the Daily Mail’s
reputation for poor fact checking, sensationalism and flat-out fabrication'."

Little point in wasting bandwidth on them here.

- larryy