From: Budge Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2017 20:15
You have got a lot more information from Mediainfo than I have seen.
What parameters do I need to use to get all that information?

I did not set any parameters.  What operating system are you using?

I am using Windows. In Windows Mediainfo has a GUI and a number of tabs to present information in different formats. Maybe I am being unfair to it, and I need to do a like for like comparison to see whether the Linux version has information the Windows version does not.

Another program I need to get to know better is AtomicParsley.