Hmm, I do get the impression that DP has adopted a "my way or the highway"
approach, but to be fair, he does this without getting paid and while trying
to keep under the radar from Aunty. There is no way I could maintain the
code and no-one else seems to be offering an alternative since the demise of
Radio Downloader (I primarily use GIP for radio rather than TV).

I am just grateful for what I can get!