From: "MacFH - C E Macfarlane" <c.e.macfarl...@macfh.co.uk>
To: "Dave Widgery" <dave.widg...@gmail.com>; "get_iplayer" <get_iplayer@lists.infradead.org>
Sent: 22/02/2018 13:59:20
Subject: Re: Perl error get_iplayer 3.12 running on windows 7

On 22/02/2018 12:39, Dave Widgery wrote:
Thanks for the reply but unfortunately (or fortunately) I currently only have a single drive (C:) and it still has 67Gb of disk space left.
\Device\Harddisk1\DR9

Sorry, should've noticed sooner that rather strange disk designation. A couple more suggestions/questions ...

Have you recently plugged something into the PC such as a phone or external USB drive? Could this have corrupted somehow your Options file in your GetIPlayer profile directory?