On 07/03/2018 14:42, artisticforge . wrote:
hello

More Creatures Great and Small Episode 9 in in the tv.cache

It's not the first time programmes have been rescheduled but if you look at the BBC two schedule page for that day (Friday 2nd March) at https://www.bbc.co.uk/schedules/p00fzl97/2018/03/02, you will see that the Athletics was on at 09:00 and the Daily Politics at 13:30 (special coverage of the Maybot's speech about the latest position on Brexit). Daily Politics is normally on for an hour 12:00-13:00.

I don't have access to the original schedule but I would hazard a guess that when the Maybot announced she would be making her speech, the Beeb decided to reschedule Daily Politics, extend the Athletics and as a result More Creatures got bumped.

I wouldn't worry, I find that a lot of the BBC Two afternoon programmes are rebroadcast periodically (the iplayer page seems to indicate this series was broadcast in 2014).

HTH.

Alan

---