On 13/04/18 18:21, tellyaddict wrote:
Thanks Peter.
The question is though, once the JSON feeds do go, where will GiP get the VPIDs
from? It needs these to access the playlists to start a download? Will GiP have
to start scraping iPlayer programme pages to get these?

I didn't know JSON feeds were still available.  I updated my getPids
script to use the HTML feeds some time ago.  It still works; you can get
it here:

       https://github.com/cmsps/getPids

I thought get_iplayer was already doing that, and the reason for the upgrade to v3.13 recently was that the format of the HTML programme pages had changed. Have I misunderstood?

Best wishes
Richard