On 05/07/18 14:54, I wrote:

On 05/07/18 13:05, Mark Carroll wrote:
I had a bit of difficulty -- lots of,

Mojo::Reactor::EV: I/O watcher failed: Can't locate object method "is_success" via package "Mojo::Message::Response" at /home/mtbc/bin/get_iplayer line 6580.

and no new shows found. I upgraded Mojolicious to 7.87 and that seemed
to fix that. I also then got a,

Mojo::Reactor::EV: Timer failed: Timer not active at /usr/local/libdata/perl5/site_perl/Mojo/IOLoop/Stream.pm line 93.

but it seemed to mostly work and the next time I tried there were no
errors. In any case, if anybody else sees similar issues, try upgrading
dependencies and retrying and whatnot.

-- Mark

I got similar error messages when refreshing the cache, but they went away the next time I tried.  I thought may be they had gone away because I wasn't refreshing the cache again, but I have now tried that and they still do not recur.

I haven't yet tried updating the dependencies.

Best wishes
Richard

Apart from requiring Perl 5.10.1+, the installation instructions do not seem to require particular versions of dependencies. I seem to be using a much older version of Mojolicious, installed by the Ubuntu PPA.

mojo version
CORE
  Perl        (v5.22.1, linux)
  Mojolicious (6.15, Clinking Beer Mugs)