Hi SP,

> It seems you have swapped hvfxsd1 with hvfxhigh1.

Thanks.  I formatted it assuming every `type:' and `stream:' were
paired;  they're not.  Thus I was pairing entries from
different adjacent records.  Sorry for the noise.

BTW, regarding 960x540 25fps being inadequate compared to the
discontinued 1280x720 25fps, a good example is gardening programs with
lots of green leaf in shot, e.g. trees.  As the camera pans, the
background `pulses' at about 1 Hz in its updates;  there's a drag where
it doesn't update, and then it all updates at one.  If a small presenter
walks about in the shot then his face is just skin coloured with no
features until he stops moving and it fills in.

Never saw that with the same TV series (plural) at 1280x720 25fps,
approximately 1 GiB per hour.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy