On 15/07/18 15:58, Budge wrote:
Back in 2015 Vangelis gave me help with tagging some downloaded files which had been downloaded while I didn't have AtomicParsley installed. As I recall and from my messages at the time the command

get_iplayer --history pid:xxxxxxxx --tag-only worked although I cannot recall if I used the additional command --tag-podcast-tv.

I now have come across a number of similar radio files which have not been correctly tagged.

Using a search for the pid in my history file I have found the original download but when I run the above command I get the output:-

0 matching programmes

Is this to be expected when I know the matching programme is in the history?

Is the file in the same directory as when you downloaded it?

For a file in a different location
get_iplayer --history pid:xxxxxxxx
finds 1 matching programmes. If I add --tag-only it changes to 0 matching programmes.

For a programme still in its original location the result on adding --tag-only remains 1 matching programmes. It does not say it has tagged it, and I can't really check whether it has done anything.

Best wishes
Richard