On Mon Nov 12 15:26:36 GMT 2018, artisticforge Niemand wrote:
I have seen about 12 dozen in the last month.

Hi Terry :-) ; 144 spam e-mails in the course of a month is an auful lot, TBH ... :-( I surmise this is with your gmail account ? My e-mail account is not free webmail, but provided by my ISP, as part of their service; they do filter spam adequately before it even reaches my inbox... I am pleased I don't get spam from this list, given that my e-mail address (as much as any other member's) is human readable in both iterations of the list archives... Best wishes