From: "CJB" <chrisjbr...@gmail.com>
To: "Vangelis forthnet" <northmed...@the.forthnet.gr>
Cc: get_iplayer@lists.infradead.org
Sent: 12/11/2018 16:51:43
Subject: Re: Fake get_iplayer mail

It appears that the spam is not actually coming from this list per se.

The spam emails seem to have a From or Subject as 'get_iplayer'

But the origin (looking at the raw headers) is nothing to do with get_iplayer.

BTW clicking on any embedded link could well place a trojan virus on
one's device.

CJB