On Thu, 2018-11-22 at 13:07 +0000, RS wrote:
> I have had an almost opposite problem for the last week or two.  I still
> receive posts from other list server members, but I have not been
> receiving copies of my own posts.  I checked my profile, and there does
> not appear to be any change in my settings.
>
> When I first checked, it told me I had a bounce score of 2 (out of a
> maximum of 5).  That was consistent with the 2 messages I had sent
> during the previous few hours for which I had not received a copy.  The
> bounce score must be being reset after a time, because at the weekend it
> was 1, but it is now 3.
>
> Is there any way I can retrieve the bounce messages so I can see what is
> going wrong?
>
> I have not seen any duplicates (expect when people reply to me as well
> as the list).

Some other people aren't receiving your messages either. It's because
the zoho.com domain publishes a DMARC record promising that mail from
that domain will only ever come *directly* from its own servers, and
that @zoho.com users will never post to a mailing list.

Some mail servers (including your own) look at that DMARC record and
then refuse to accept the "fake" mail from you, when the mailing list
server sends it on.

This is (one example of) the specific error I see in my logs:

2018-11-18 16:55:57 +0000 1gOQMQ-0004Y2-6x ** richard...@zoho.com R=lookuphost
T=verp_smtp H=smtpin.zoho.com [204.141.42.120]
X=TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:256 CV=yes: SMTP error from remote mail server
after end of data: 550 5.7.1 Email rejected per DMARC policy for zoho.com