In article <20190316150052.5a6da...@roadkill.i.lucanops.net>,
   <get_ipla...@i.lucanops.net> wrote:

> $ get_iplayer.294 http://www.bbc.co.uk/archive/steamtrains/7318.shtml

I've tried the above via calling gip followed by the url of the relevant
page (i.e. just changing the number before the ".shtml" to suit).

On two different machines here, using different versions of gip, I get a
list of "failed to download programme schedule" errors followed by urls for
where gip looked for them, then no coconut.

I've just tried 2.93 and 2.91. 2.93 gives the above. 2.91 seems to report
the same errors witha different report format, no coconut.

Can someone explain what I'm doing wrong or missing? If not, I'll look at
the 'youtube' approach. (Will that work for 'radio' examples, BTW?)

Jim

--
Electronics  https://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~www_pa/Scots_Guide/intro/electron.htm