Please see below ...

On 03/04/2019 09:36, CJB wrote:
> Just a quick question - installing get_player on a new computer I need
> to transfer the History and PVR List files across (likely using a USB
> drive). I know that they are in the \User\get_iplayer folder. But what
> are these called? And what other files need to be copied across.
> Thanks. Chris B.

<path to profile director>\download_history
<path to profile director>\pvr

The  latter is a subdirectoy.

But why not just copy the whole profile directory?  That's what I would do.  There are other things in it which certainly used to be important and may still be so, such as:
    .swfinfo
    cookies.desktop
    options
    *.cache

Note that if you've moved the profile directory to elsewhere on the new computer, all the paths in the download_history will be wrong. This will probably only matter in unusual circumstances, but you could do a global change and replace and save the file as edited. Mention of which reminds me ...

Note also that if you are moving these files from, say, a Windows PC to a Linux PC, you will need to change the line-endings in the files using dos2unix or similar.