On 10/07/2019 10:00, I wrote:
On 09/07/2019 11:46, I wrote:

On 09/07/2019 10:42, I wrote:
On 07/07/2019 13:27, artisticforge Niemand wrote:

I just happened to notice that the TV Program Red Rock
is missing from the schedule.

"red rock" is still not found by a get_iplayer search, but I have not seen any indication that it has been broadcast within the last few days.  Is it a regional programme?

I have now found it. Episode 26 will be broadcast at 1345 on Monday 15 July 2019. Episodes 1 to 25 of series 3 seem to have been made available as a catch up, but have not been broadcast since August 2018, so they are not in the get_iplayer cache. What is curious is that they seem to have been made available initially in a format version 3.20 of get_iplayer cannot handle (but youtube-dl can), and then have gradually been converted.

The pages in the iPlayer are also curious. If I search for red rock in the iPlayer I get taken to
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/b08yxr7d/red-rock
which shows episodes 1 to 25 of series 3 but makes no mention of the new episode 26.

I have to search in Google to find
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08yxr7d
for links to episodes 26 to 30 as well as 1 to 25.